Seeking interns for Fall 2018! We benefit greatly from our strong intern program, and continue to meet and work with amazing people because of it! In return for your work, we can provide class credit, resume building, skills and mentorship that will help you become stronger change makers. If you or anyone you know is interested, please contact email@example.com. Interns typically work 5-10 hours/week, flexible to your schedule from our office in Eugene. Here’s what we are looking for:
Community outreach and research intern: Seeking intern who would like to help with the outreach and research involved in our various organizing projects, and our Know Your Rights training program. Previous research and outreach experience would be helpful. Good organizational skills, an excitement to try new things and a sense of creativity is a must. This position will be good experience for anyone who is interested in organizing for change on a grassroots or non-profit level.
Fundraising/Development Intern: The intern will learn about and work with the Associate Director on fundraising projects. This position is a perfect fit for someone who is interested in learning more about nonprofit management and fundraising. Intern tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Help organize & plan fundraising events.
- Learn about donor research & database management.
- Assist with grant research & writing
- Learn about and assist with writing fundraising appeals & help create fundraising materials
- Other tasks are possible based on student interest.
Website intern: Seeking an intern familiar with web design and experienced with WordPress or a desire to learn these skills. We seek to provide the community with an engaging website that contains legal resources that will help them stay safe in their lives and activist work. The position will be a perfect fit for someone interested in technology and enjoys challenges. Intern tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Work with our website team to ensure the website is engaging and easy to use
- Post blogs, videos, resources and more to our website
- Help drive more traffic to the website